To whom it may concern:

I updated the AOKI database this morning while the EIBI database
has been updated for a couple of weeks.  You can download the
application with the updates at http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com

Please drop me a line if you can't find the link or something else. I am curious to know how conditions have been at your local? I am having terrible condx here in Florida. I don't know if it's nature or man-made. I am planning to call the Power Company later to complain about a transformer near my home that is sparking.
Okay have a good day and thank you.

Chuck Bolland
ka4...@orchidcitysoftware.com   Note the new email.