Papua New Guinea, 2410, Radio Enga, Pres, 1110-1120,  Noted a
threshold signal here with a male and female talking together in English.
Noise is very strong. Signal did not improve. (Chuck Bolland, April 7, 2009)

Papua New Guinea, 3260, Radio Madang, 1119-1125,  Noted a
male in Pidguin type language comments.  Signal was poor with
noise.  (Chuck Bolland, April 7, 2009)

Indonesia, 4789.97, RRI Fak Fak,(pres) 1129-1145,  Noted a program of
steady Indonesian Popular music.  Some of the musical selections
are sung in the Indonesian Language.  At 1140 a male talks briefly
in the Indonesian language.  There's a lot of noise on the bands
this morning, which surprises me that I can hear this signal as well
as I do?  It is at a fair level, but the noise causes it to be difficult to
listen.  (Chuck Bolland, April 7, 2009)

Check out the below URL for download of Magna - updated.
http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE59.HTML

Clewiston, Florida
using a Watkins Johnson HF1000

The HF1000 did a good job this