From: "Konnie Rychalsky" <dxbo...@hotmail.com>
To: hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com, dx...@nrcdxas.org
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 10:57:55 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [DXtip] OT: TV-2, 3 & 4 Canadians into CT

Pass this on (and let me know who's list to copy to):

RIGHT NOW! into SW Connecticut: July 18, 2009; Saturday; 10:45 AM EDT; 1445-UTC
TV-2 RCI in French, Quebec presumed, in and out;

TV-3 semi stable Canadian [too busy to monitor while typing this] TV-4 NTV
Eyewitness News - Canada most stable of all 3 with audio, color images, local
commercials (ID later off tape) (Konnie Rychalsky, SW CT)

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics.
Check it out.