MV Baltic Radio this Sunday

MV Baltic Radio is on this Sunday the 2nd of August 2009

at 09.00 to 10.00 UTC on our normal channel of 6140 KHz.

Woodstock celebrates its 40th anniversary

Next week in our transmission we will present a special

programme all about the Woodstock festival of 1969.

M.V.Baltic. Information:

MV Baltic Radio relay service Schedule for summer 2009

1st    Sunday - MV Baltic Radio

3rd    Sunday - European Music Radio

4th    Sunday - Radio Gloria International

Info via Tom Taylor