I had not heard LRA36 since I lived in Brazil, but after putting
up the 80 meter loop I can hear them again, in the north-eastern
USA.  Fair reception of LRA36 on 15476 kHz on August 10 2009,
from 1800 UTC. Heard several clear LRA36 "desde a base Esperanza
na Antarctica Argentina" IDs around 1805. The signal started out
good and faded down over time, as sunset approaches the Antarctic
Peninsula.

--
All rights reversed.