URUGUAY. (unofficial) 5931v. Emisora Chaná, Tacuarembó, at 2310 on Dec 12, ad
string by w,
w/mention "FM Chaná" several cellular phone numbers heard but difficult
to copy, "...segunda hora de Emisora Chaná desde Tacuarembó", by young m.

At 2320 start recording on my mp3, mx: Christina Aguilera at 2324,
Horoscope reading by same young m, mx, "curso de autoestima,
psicología". Some kind of "decalog"reading. Gloria Estéfan "Corazón Partido"
mx at 2352. Fq is now 5928! at 2353 so wildly drifting downwards in
fqcy. QRK varies from 2 to 4, some QSB. Ad string at 0002 by young w. Mentions:
manicura, cellular 099 830653
... "El Diamante", Carpintería en aluminio, etc. Called to a "Fabiana" whose
phone was mentioned in the ad string, and she tells me the station is a
Communitary one. She recognizes my surname and asks me if I am a relative from
a hairdresser living in Tacuarembó. And I answer yes he's my father's cousin.
Fqcy is 5924 at 0110. s/off 0110. Again on Dec 13 at 1306 mixing w/ new
Brazilian on 5940, Voz Missionária, Camboriú, w/ mx polka, fqcy
drifting to 5925 at 1436... adstring: "Barrio Nuevo Tacuarembó, a couple
of cell phones., one of them 099 76 39 29. Mexican classic theme: "Alla en el
Rancho Grande". S/off 1438.(Nigro, Uruguay, "El Pinar" DX trip)

   Horacio A. Nigro
    Montevideo
    Uruguay