The various frequency guides compiled by Tony Rogers on the British DX Club web site have now been updated for January 2010:

-Africa on Shortwave
-External Services on Mediumwave - NEW
-Middle & Near East on Shortwave
-South Asia on the Tropical Bands
-UK on Shortwave

All of the above can be found on the ARTICLES INDEX page at
http://www.bdxc.org.uk

The DX Diary and DX Programme lists have also been updated.

(NB: Please note that we recently transferred the BDXC web pages to a new
hosting location so if you previously bookmarked our old waitrose web
address these pages are no longer being updated and will soon be removed.
For the latest documents always use www.bdxc.org.uk ) ---[Start Commercial]---------------------