And some more logs
http://zlgr.multiply.com/journal/item/258/Logs_of_today_7.1.10
. for my last vacation (off work )day 7.1.10!!!

Have you ever watched baby playing with morse tutor? See:
http://sites.google.com/site/zliangas/hisrtory-

4915 Macapa 0436 wirt S4 and sx
4885 Para Belem  with nice LA songs 0437 S8 . Left the radio wide open for
the family to listen  for some time while eating our breakfast . One of the
first
DX stations  for my daughter to listen!
6890 ??? 0446 with talks in Spanish and mentions on Taiwan
846 MW  Russia 0447 with Christmas songs in Russian version . At sudden
fade up there're was a lost ID then prg continued with  russian Christmas
sogs including an Ave Maria on 0458 . 0502 with ID but very low signal ,
follwed by news S1 ,S5 max
7295 Urummqi? 1157 with opera songs  .At TOH someone opened a carrier
for 1 minute with clear carrier
9465/13755 RL in Kyrgyz but station played a music till 1204 At 1206 talks
(nes?)with tempetratures . ON 1227 there were problems in the conection
casuing some dropouts and echoes as like a CD sticking . Signals S7
(9465)and S10 (13755)
9600 RHC 1217 a jingle with emphasized talks in SP ending with the word
Cuba . talks by OM in SP with many mentions of Cuba S0 14242 in
narrowband
11620 AIR? 1236 with bamar pop songs till 1244  then OM singing and
talking . Just S3

Please read and distribute this 15 year research article
http://tinyurl.com/5vzg7e

Please read my article on SINPO at http://tinyurl.com/yt7qjd
________________________
http://zlgr.multiply.com (radio monitoring site plus audio clips ) MAIN SITE
http://sites.google.com/site/zliangas (replacement of geocities)
http://zliangas.blogspot.com  (radio tech , gadgets, grk ethics)
http://www.youtube.com/zach0gr     some videos

http://www.myspace.com/310100806

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/302315/ (Litohoro) 321199/Tinos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachgr    pictures upload
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/06600224598981072865  (social
news )

http://zlgr.stumbleupon.com  (my social 'bookmarks' )
http://del.icio.us/gr_geek1
Zacharias Liangas , Thessaloniki Greece
greekdx @ otenet dot gr  ---
Pesawat penerima: ICOM R75 , Lowe HF150 , Degen 1102,1103,108,
Tecsun PL200/550, Chibo c300/c979, Yupi 7000
Antenna: 16m hor, 2x16 m V invert, 1m australian loop