Peru, 6047.11, Radio Santa Rosa, Tent, 0936-0940,
There's a carrier on this freq which is

probably Santa Rosa.  Unfortunately, I can't hear any
audio at this time.   Possibly the

station has not come on the air yet?   Regardless, I
thought I'd post this carrier for continuity.

Incidentally, the carrier is poor.  Checked back at
1034.  The carrier was still on the air, but no

audio could be heard.   (Chuck Bolland, January 29,
2010)

Brazil, 5045, Radio Guaruja Paulista, 1005-1025, (pres)
Noted a male and a female in Portuguese language

news.  At 1018 promos presented and again at 1023.
Never heard a clear ID during this t he listening

period.   Signal was fair however.  (Chuck Bolland,
January 29, 2010)

Bolivia,  6134.80, Radio Santa Cruz, 1028-1035,  At
tune-in, noted a few bars of music before a male

talks in Spanish language.   Back to music at 1032.
Signal was poor.  (Chuck Bolland, January 29, 2010)

NRD545

26.27N 081.05W