Hi Jari and HCDX-list,

Just after having read Jari's reply I heard the mail-car coming to my
oversnowed "street", delivering the mail to my box. And there I found a
wonderfully pictured special-card from Asian Broadcasting Institute! After 4
months! And after having asked you all one hour ago!

I wonder how I can use my fore-seeing brains to next time? Can I ask you about
a QSL from Montenegro (Podgorica-882) next time?

73 from Björn Fransson