On 10-Mar-10, at 1:37 PM, Michael Schnitzer wrote:

Hello everywhere,

here are the results of our latest DX-Camp, which took place at Bjerregard in Denmark from 27.2. to 6.3.2010. Bjerregard is located at the northwest coast of Jutland. However only the most attractive loggings are mentioned in the list - from the European point of view.

1290 CAN CFRD Winnipeg AB; 2.3., 0800, "...12-90 CFRD Winnipeg, a CHUM radio station"; O=3

Excellent catches including some of my local pests!

Note that the correct call of the 1290 in Winnipeg is CFRW and that
Winnipeg is not in Alberta but rather Manitoba (MB)

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO
Calgary AB Canada