Down safely on schedule at 1248 UT. Altho my April 20 logs were roughly
perpendicular to the path a few hours earlier, if there is an ionospheric
disruption now, it could affect paths roughly along the track too, e.g. from
between Central America and south Florida, so please look for DX in those
areas. Glenn