QTH:    Kabul, Afghanistan
RX:     WinRadio G303e
ANT:    100m Longwire/Randomwire
ACC:    Palstar MW-550P Mediumwave Preselector

9655, 13 AUG, 1224 UTC, NEW ZEALAND, RNZI, heard with English service with
some political interviews and then discussion of the war in Afghanistan and
New Zealand's part in it.  Made for interesting listening.  Fair signals,
but with awful QRM from CVC Internetional until 1230 UTC when everything
improved considerably.  Haven't heard these guys in years!

I haven't had much time the last two days for DX'ing due to a viral flu that
has hit our household.  I'm feeling much better this morning, so my logs
should have some more substance to them next time.

73s
Al

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered."
 - Galileo Galilei