QTH:    Pattaya, Thailand
RX:     WinRadio G303e
ANT:    10m Longwire/Randomwire
ACC:    None

594  09 SEP, 2107 UTC, BRUNEI,  Radio Television Brunei, in apparent Malay
with Koranic chants by men and women, many mentions of Ramadan and Eid al
Fitr.  I have never heard chants done by a female before and their chants
were accompanied by drums.  There were even modern pop songs about Ramadan,
which I guess is kinda like Christian rock.  It was an interesting listening
experience.  Several IDs during the course of everything.  Signal strength
was fair, overriding local electrical noise.  Signal just followed the water
path.

Not much else to report.  I have been down with food poisoning the last 24
hours or so, and the good doctor has pumped me full of all kinds of stuff
and given me pills which make me doze off, so DXing is a little limited
right now.  Sorry.

73s
Al

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear
the government, there is tyranny.
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear
arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in
government."
-Thomas Jefferson