Greetings to all from Kandahar Airfield, Afghanistan.  It's not the end
of the earth, but you can see that from here!

I have my WRG303e all set up and have some local generator noise to
overcome, but the reception is amazingly different here than from Kabul
where I was surrounded by all the mountains.

Just some QSLs that have arrived:

GREECE, ERT3 Thessaloniki, 9935, f/d email Word document in 132 days for
airmail English report and US $5 in return postage.  V/S Tatiana Tsioli
(ttsioli at ert3.gr).  Tatiana also attached a very nice ERT3-made
tourist and history brochure (about 8 pages!).

GUAM, NRV, US Coast Guard, 12585, f/d letter from OS2 Ryan S. Tolentino,
Communication Unit Controller in 63 days with no return postage.
Address: USCG Sector Guam Command Center, PSC 455, Box 176, FPO AP
96540-1056

LAOS, Lao National radio, 6130, no data email thank you from Inpanh
Satchapansy, (inpanhs at hotmail.com), the Director of the Foreign
Language Deprtament and the Head of External Relations for Lao National
Radio.

73s and good DX to all!

Al Muick