It certainly is Rádio Clube Português, broadcasting on 1035 kHz, from
Benavente, a few tens of km from Lisbon, with nonstop music from the
'60s and '70s. The following ID is only transmitted on top of the
hour: "Rádio Clube". It was announced a couple of months ago that this
station will change its name to Star FM, but this hasn't happened yet.

Fernando de Sousa Ribeiro
Porto, Portugal