Thanks Fernando for your help. I already suspected it was Rádio Clube, but I
didn't manage to hear any ID. Anyway signal is much weaker than usual. The
dominant station on this channel here is RAI now and in the past Rádio Clube
was clearly dominant. Perhaps they are testing with a lower power...

Artur Fernández Llorella
Catalonia, Spain