Gabon, 9580, Africa Number One, 1950-2010,  Noted a
fair signal
here with Highlife type music as an announcer comments
in French
during, before and after the music.  It amazes me that
this station
has remained on the air and on this frequency for so
many years.
 If they can do it from Gabon, why can't the more
prosperous
countries do it?  As I listen, Radio Australia comes on
the air with
 their theme "Waltzing Matelda".  Still Radio One
remains audible.
On the hour, RNO gives ID followed by news.   Radio
Australia never
starts broadcasting. because they were signing off.
Without any
interference, Africa Number One is "Fivers'.  (Chuck
Bolland,
January 31, 2011)

WR-G31DDC
26N 081W