Fyi about Radio Fly QSLing

Regards,

akbarig

--- On Tue, 4/19/11, So-on, James <james.so...@oktedi.com> wrote:

From: So-on, James <james.so...@oktedi.com>
Subject: RE: Reception of Radio Fly - Request for QSL (verification) card
To: "akbarig gunawan" <akbariguna...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 9:25 PM

Hi Mr Gunawan,

Thanks for the submission of the report. In the meantime we are
yet to organize QSL card in reference to that matter. My apology however am
happy to receive report and hear reception out at your location.

Keep me posted in future till we get this QSL thing done.

I will be away for my 2 week field break and resume on 06th
of May however please submit report and I’ll reply when resume duty.

Cheers,

Jayso