--- On Thu, 4/21/11, Wolfgang Bueschel <buesch...@web.de> wrote:

> BRAZIL  4885.000  ZYF692 R. Maria from Anapolis GO in
> Portuguese noted with station
> ID at 0707 UT Apr 21, logged on remote SDR rx in USA.

[That`s a rare one! Of the three ZYs listed on 4885, R. Clube do Pará is
normally quite dominant overnight, and I thought the only one on –gh]

> CUBA   5883.000  Cuban?  Spanish
> number reading lady, with slight 'smooth'
> Brazil accent ... at 0711 UT Apr 21. S=9+25dB in WA_DC.
> (wb, wwdxc BC-DX TopNews Apr 21)

A regular every night, one of the super-power transmitters = 250 kW RHC, at
other times on 5898, 5800 (gh, DXLD)

> MEXICO/BRAZIL   Two stations noted on remote
> rx in southern USA, 0720 UT Apr
> 21, on 6009.956v and 6009.807v kHz. Most likely ZYE521 R.
> Inconfidencia in
> Portuguese from Belo Horizonte MG in Brazil and most
> probably XEOI Nucleo
> Radio Mil Mexico City-MEX in Spanish.

[don`t forget LV de tu Conciencia, COLOMBIA; its offset?? -- gh]

> USA   9369.925  FBN WTJC Morehead City
> Gregorian singer in English at 0755
> UT Apr 21, S=4 only in Vancouver Isl.
> (wb, wwdxc BC-DX TopNews Apr 21)

?? Surely not Gregorian Chant, far too erudite for these Protestant
fundamentalists, never heard on WTJC by me (gh, DXLD)