QTH:    Pattaya, Thailand
RX:      WinRadio G303e
ANT:     20m longwire

5030  MALAYSIA  Radio Sarawak FM, heard 15 June at 1548 UTC with female
vocal pops and announcements in Bahasa Malaysia by male announcer.  Bad
static tonight.  Went off-air at 1600 as per schedule.  Kinda weak even
for 10kW.

6030  ETHIOPIA  Radio Oromiya, heard at 1648 on June 15 with African
music interspersed with male announcer talking, like a news highlights
show with a report by a female announcer.  Many Radio Oromiya IDs.  Very
strong signal with a somewhat fluttery fade.  I've seen it spelled
Oromiya and Orimiya.  The announcements sound like Oromiya to me.....

73 de Al