Hi,
let us say that you would like to read a Serbian text in Cyrillic about their transmitters, you cannot read Cyrillic so you ask Google Translator to translate it into Croatian which is 90% identical and it is written in Latin alphabet. Did you know that if the original Serbian text contains a word "Beograd", you will get "Zagreb" in Croatian? Well, both are capital cities but of different countries!

It is a funny thing, you can hardly find any logic and I would never believe it was possible if I have not seen it on my own eyes. Maybe a nationalism is the reason?

Well, when you do not understand Serbian nor Croatian and let the Serbian text translate into English, you will get Beograd correctly. Otherwise the Google Translator can set a real surprise for you!

Karel Honzik, CZE