Hi Eike,

Thank you for your explanation, and you certainly have nothing to apologize for in this context!

The simple fact of the matter is that my logging software, DXtreme (www.dxtreme.com), imports and converts your .csv file into a Micro$oft .mdb file, however it truncates the data and does not import several of the important columns into its database.

I'm ashamed to admit, I was not aware of this fact until this incident occurred. Armed with this knowledge, I will most certainly compare against your original .csv in cases where doubt may exist from this day forward. I have also sent a somewhat blistering email to the software company, asking that the program be corrected in the next release to actually include all fields.

Vy 73

Al