I am looking for a recorder to record radio stations from my AR7030 line feed
output. Do any of you have experience by using Tascam Dr-2d Recorder? I saw the
description of it in Amazon site. Before buying it I would be pleased to
receive any advice on using it.

Or would there be any other recorder you would recommend?

Please reply to me directly so that we would not disturb the others with this
subject.

Thank you in advance,

Esko Ahlroth
243 Route des Marlis