11620 12/Feb 1647 UNID in Arabic/Somali, Om talk, instrumental music. At 1650
local pop music. Very good signal in SDR from Twente. No signal in my QTH, nor
a very weak JBA. At 1655 Om back to talk. At 1656 end of transmission. (Jorge
Freitas-B)

Ivo Ivanov <ivo.obser...@gmail.com>
>BULGARIA    New
UNIDentified station in Arabic or Somali was observed on Feb.11:
>1600-1700 on 11620 to Eritrea from Kostinbrod,
POWERFUL SIGNAL in Sofia
>Weak signal also on second harmonic 23240

73

Jorge Freitas
Local time -3 UT
Feira de Santana Bahia
12°14´S 38°58´W - Brasil
Degen 1103 - All listening in mode of filter Narrow the 6 kHz.
Dipole antenna, 16 meters - east/west
Escutas (listening, my blog): http://www.ipernity.com/doc/75006
The best of Brazilian music: http://www.novabrasilfm.com.br/
A bit of my city: www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1443186