CHINA, HONG KONG S.A.R. Hong Kong Commercial Broadcasting Corp., 864, full data QSL letter in 809 days for English airmail report and 2 IRCs, a follow up via email, a follow-up via fax, and finally a follow-up letter via English airmail with mint stamps. Heard while still in Kandahar, Afghanistan. V/s. Paul C.K. Lam (no title).

PERU Radio Chaski, Urubamba, 5980, date and frequency confirmation letter in 23 days for English Airmail report and S $5 return postage. V/s: Bruce Maddux, Administration and Broadcast Engineer. Bruce also included a chatty discussion of Inca Cola (remember the stuff that tastes like bubble gum?) and thanked me for my offer to assist in obtaining parts should he ever need them.

PERU Radio Logos, Chazuta, 4810, full data eQSL in 44 days for English report and Donation sent to ethnicradio.org snail mail address. V/s Ray Rising, Project Director.

SLOVENIA Radio Koper-Capodistria, 1170, full data airmail letter in 14 days for mint stamp and English airmail report. V/s Antonio Rocco, Assistant Director General for Italian Programmes. Heard on a recent trip to Austria. Mr. Rocco also enclosed a small sticker as a souvenir.

Well, it seems that mint stamps trump all when trying to get replies from reluctant broadcasters these days. They have dramatically increased my response rate, and have proven to be less costly. Very happy with the Hong Kong Commercial Broadcasting QSL, as it was a real catch in the midst of a 100kW Indian, several other Chinese and the other clutter to be found on that frequency.

73,

Al Muick
Whitehall PA USA