> ** CUBA [and non]. 6165, Dec 9 at 0212, not a word from Arnie on `DXers
> Unlimited` about frequency changes, including the strange appearance of Radio
> Rebelde Sunday morning on 5050 instead of 5025 --- just about propagation,
> including VHF research by Pat, WA5IYX, our old friend from San Antonio, and
> some ham contest.
Recheck circa 0220 finds Rebelde on neither 5025 nor 5050, but RHC on 5040.
WWRB is not on 5050 either now.
5025, Dec 9 at 1335, as I awaken late, JBA signal here from something,
presumably Rebelde reactivated, and nothing on 5050. Propagation is degraded
today, but it`s close to post sunrise fadeout time anyway. (Glenn Hauser, OK,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Hi,
it seems that Cuba has only one TX available for 5025 + 5040kHz at the moment.
On Dec 9 there was RHC in EE on 5040kHz until 0700 (UTC), then  retuned to
5025kHz and continued with Radio Rebelde.

Today Dec 10 the same schedule: RHC in EE on 5040kHz until 0705, then retuned
to 5025kHz, the EE modulation remains until 0707, then the modulation changes
seamlessly into Rebelde.

Karel Honzik, CZE