Rohrbach Waal with poor tiny S=4 signal on 6069.992 kHz, i.e. Radio Channel
292 from Rohrbach Waal site.
(wb, wwdxc BC-DX TopNews Febr 14)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wolfgang Bueschel_DF5SX" Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 12:39 AM
Subject: Re: [dxld] ERT signal down?

The exERT rebells night broadcast on occupied Avlis site start late now.
Nothing heard around 16-17 UT this afternoon.
Mornings at 06 ... 07, til 09 UT,
I failed to hear in past three days, empty channels on Febr 11,12,13.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn Hauser" >
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 5:25 AM
Subject: [HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs February 13-14, 2014

CANADA [and non]. 6070, Feb 13 at 2222, checking for reactivated CFRX
Toronto: it`s just barely audible, much weaker than e.g. 6090 Anguilla,
which is much weaker than 6115 WWCR, which of course counts on 100 times the
nominal power of CFRX and no doubt a much higher gain rhombic antenna.

I was going to recheck before 2400 as RHC is to come on 6070 at 0000, and at
0001 UT Feb 14, it`s not yet too late: no RHC on 6070, and CFRX is much
better now, tho RHC is splattering from 6060. ``Newstalk 10-10``
attributions in news, but *0003 RHC carrier on, quickly ramping up power and
overcoming CFRX, tho I can still make out an item about Mayor Ford before
RHC modulation cuts on less than a minute later, just as they are mentioning
a joint R. Rebelde/RHC program, apparently the music-fill hour sounding like
folk Andean for starters. After that we can forget about listening to CFRX
for the next five hours, as the best it can do is provide a bit of QRM to
Cuba, q.v., making a low audible het (LAH) as Wolfgang Büschel has measured
CFRX 36 to 41 Hz low, and RHC is presumably closer to nominal. How long will
frequency manager Arnie prolong his ``bully`` reputation? (Glenn Hauser, OK,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)