Hello,

I just received the QSL card of Radio Magic Eye for an email report that included an audio file and a link to the YouTube post of my reception of 25 October 2013. V/s Serge Komarov.

Radio Magic Eye broadcasts from Moscow on 25900 kHz on Fridays only; the card states 400 W into a 5/8 vertical. Heard in Forli, Italy, with a Microtelecom Perseus and a Wellbrook ALA-1530 broadband active loop.

Email: arb at radiostation dot ru
Mailing address: 115326, Russia, Moscow, Pyatnitskaya str., 25, b. 1, RBT Ltd
Sites: www.radiostation.ru ,  www.cqf.su

73

Fabrizio Magrone (Forli, Italy)