LAST weekend

-----Original Message-----
From: Dj Spacewalker radiospaceshut...@hotmail.com [UDXF] <u...@yahoogroups.com>
To: Hobart Radio International <hrira...@gmail.com>; ausswdxgroup
<ausswdxgr...@yahoogroups.com>; bclsiciliaclub <bclsiciliac...@inwind.it>;
hard-core-dx <hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com>; odxa <o...@yahoogroups.com>;
shortwave-radio <shortwave-ra...@yahoogroups.com>; shortwave
<shortw...@yahoogroups.com>; shortwaves <shortwa...@yahoogroups.com>;
sw...@yahoogroups.com <sw...@yahoogroups.com>; swpira...@yahoogroups.com
<swpira...@yahoogroups.com>; swradionews <swradion...@yahoogroups.com>;
u...@yahoogroups.com <u...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Mar 14, 2015 2:53 pm
Subject: [UDXF] RE: Spaceshuttle on during next weekend

From: radiospaceshut...@hotmail.com
To: hrira...@gmail.com; ausswdxgr...@yahoogroups.com; bclsiciliac...@inwind.it;
hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com; o...@yahoogroups.com;
shortwave-ra...@yahoogroups.com; shortw...@yahoogroups.com;
shortwa...@yahoogroups.com; sw...@yahoogroups.com; swpira...@yahoogroups.com;
swradion...@yahoogroups.com; u...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Spaceshuttle on during next weekend
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 12:25:32 +0100

       Dear listeners,
Radio Spaceshuttle is transmitting during coming weekend as follows:
"Early Bird Fly"- international music magazine on 6070 kHz, 49mb saturday 7th
of March 2015 04:30-06:30 UTC for our European and New Foundland ;) listeners.
"Power of Rock" on 9600 kHz, 31mb sunday 8th of March 2015 18:00-19:00 UTC
using omnidirectional HQ-antenna to a bit larger listening area.

Please send ideas of programs and music you like to hear from Spaceshuttle. We
would like to fullfill your requests in special musical shows in future.

I wish you will have fun with our programes also in future! Please tell you
thoughts to us by e-mail: spaceshuttlera...@yhaoo.com.

 During this weekend we shall send e-mail verifications to all reports came to
our e-mail from transmissions made this year.
 and reports got to our P.O.Box until this (you got first our e-mail QSL and
later posted one to your mail addresses).

Your letters/reception reports are very welcome to our address in Herten:

 Radio Spaceshuttle International
 P.O.Box 2702
NL: 6049 ZG Herten
The Netherlands

A little fee (2 euros) for return postage (for full info printed QSLs) is
needed!

Quick responce and communication is possible by e-mail:
spaceshuttlera...@yahoo.com

 Best Regards!,
Dick of Radio Spaceshuttle

__._,_.___

 Posted by: Dj Spacewalker <radiospaceshut...@hotmail.com>

  Reply to sender

  Reply to group

 Start a New Topic

 Messages in this topic (1)

 Visit our websites www.udxf.nl and www.numbersoddities.nl .

     VISIT YOUR GROUP            New Members 4

 •      Privacy •      Unsubscribe •      Terms of Use

.