Hi folks- We are celebrating Mothers Day with nice beutiful music Sunday 10th
of May! Hobart Radio International joining with. Program includes also wishes
to few contacts and friends of ours. Please join to our channel!

10th of May 2015 20-21 UTC on 13800 kHz

Yours,
Dick on service
 Radio Spaceshuttle

Radio Spaceshuttle International
 P.O.Box 2702
NL: 6049 ZG Herten
The Netherlands

A little fee (2 euros) for return postage (for full info printed QSLs) is
needed!  Quick responce and communication is possible by e-mail:
spaceshuttlera...@yahoo.com  Best Regards!,
Dick of Radio Spaceshuttle
http:\\spaceshuttleradio.freeservers.com

Please note, that we have gathered all reports in here for "One-time" posting
after this transmission Season January to end of June.  So printed QSLs will be
send aftyer that (and e-mailQSLs as well)

Prizes for winners will be posted same time- For 3 most reports sent persons
and to 3 winners picked By Madame Fortune. With prizes there are for example
Radio Spaceshuttle T-Sirts, Caps, pens, stickers, magnetics,  strange music-cds
 etc....

  .