It's Sunday I think? time for 13600 kHz 19-20 UTC... and more fresh next week-
can't wait it ;)

letters/reception reports are very welcome to our address in Herten:
 Radio Spaceshuttle International
 P.O.Box 2702
NL: 6049 ZG Herten
The Netherlands  A little fee (2 euros) for return postage (for full info
printed QSLs) is needed!   Quick responce and communication is possible by
e-mail: spaceshuttlera...@yahoo.com
Best Regards!,
Dick of Radio Spaceshuttle