Hello, I thank the friend your opinion on my listening as everyone here ,
who has years and years in listening DX ,
I am  `` small fish  ``and I respect him as a my father , friends Hard core
dx  mys fathers , and whenever you want to give your opinion and welcome .
attached your opinion to the video , time radio RX really to do within no
is correct , correct is 02:14 UTC = log , anomaly  listening time these
radio tropical wave band I have children at home I have to take the power
outlet , unconfigures time RX , before  film I with earphone claim to have
heard Spanish ,  before shoot I with earphone claim to have heard Spanish ,
about jumpcuts on  you tube I presumed is progam on site yotube from MB to
KB , = photo facebook 1,5 MB depois =  45 KB .
to go fast on the Internet .
I recognize that my camcorder is not good ,in truth and china bought 12
times ends in February ,I'm actually very poor do not have more money a
good buy ,I truth work at house com cows  my wife has mental problems .the
radio and won worth more than the house .
===
- Very annoying thing about YT --- if you don`t get out of it quickly, goes
on to play unwanted another audiovideo.

 Ok Glenn , no mys videos YT here got it . Sorry any inconvenience manys
73s for you God bless him .
===
..