RE WB Time RB 11925 kHz

I listened to the 10:22 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time),= 07:22 Morning
time of Brasilia and Nova Xavantina

But I just see below now HCDX post page 2 other DXer Art Delibert,  it is
heard first in USA.
He speaks (0236 hrs), I imagine it must be time in the morning in your town
USA, surely he it is heard first.

WB
Radio Bandeirantes transmits 24 times, do not want to imagine the price of
electric energy from them, Brazil to electric and expensive energy,
especially with now 3 SW channels but I'm happy with their return.

73 DW