6150 - Un-ID EE broadcast at 2130 - 2248 UTC on March 20,2016 - Program of
classic rock music, Queen,Steely Dan , W/canned announcements after every 3 - 4
songs. Audio was just muffled enough to prevent any positive ID. I did here a
positive mention of the frequency and then a very tentative ‘Radio 90
International” but I am not more than 50 % on this . I know that there is a
transmitter in Dattein, Germany registered here with programs of Europa 24
listed. I wouldn’t rule out this ID but it certainly didn’t sound like this.
The signal was fair but the band noise was pretty high and , as I said
previously , the audio was muffled. I had also heard this the previous week, on
Sunday , with even worse reception. Anyone with any current information on this
it would be greatly appreciated

Stephen C Wood
Harwich, Mass.