It seems there is a struggle or some uncertainty over who gets to use 11600.

Altho Kurdistan had been on it in A-16 until 2100, on this date R. Biafra was
heard:

** BIAFRA [non]. 11600, OPPOSITION, Radio Biafra – Kostinbrod, BULGARIA
(Presumed), 2017–2100, 4/2/16 in English. Mostly a program of call-ins about a
variety of politically related situations in Nigeria (Boko Haram, corruption,
etc.), music at 2025, 2036 fanfare and quick ID into person on the street type
interview, music, commentary, brass band music to 2100 suddenly off mid song.
Fair (Mark Taylor, Madison, Wisconsin, Perseus, SDRPlay, Eton e1, Grundig
Satellit 800, Sangean 909X with clear mod, and various other portables; 40
meters dipole, 100’ long wire, Flextenna, NASWA Flashsheet via DXLD)

On Tue, 4/5/16, Glenn Hauser wghau...@yahoo.com [dxld] <d...@yahoogroups.com>