MADAGASCAR   9535  MWV Chinese at 2303 UT April 15th-UTC,
S=9 on remote SDR in Moscow, Russia,

but weaker signals in Doha Qatar and in eastern Thailand remote rx units
noted.

9535 Weak and tiny RHC Spanish observed deep underneath co-channel though.

And Voz Missionária, Brasil, heard in Europe at 2316 UT on exact 9664.945 kHz S=5 -93dBm poor and tiny prop condition from Brazil.

73 wb

MADAGASCAR. 9665-, April 15 at 0137, tell-tale het against Voz Missionária,
Brasil which is always off-frequency, about 9664.97. The low audio
heterodyne from a weaker signal however is on the lower side of that,
approx. 9664.92, rather than 9665.00. But suspect Madagascar World Voice has
been reactivated after a biweek of silence, before which it was also hetting
the ZY like this, a weak signal here on a service aimed at South Asia.

MWV is soon confirmed by Steven C Wood in MA, who was hearing the previous
hour in English on 9600 until 0058 April 15. I also check for the next hour
in English, 0400 on 9480, and get a JBA signal, presumably this, but much
less than it was providing during its initial activity. Ron Howard then
confirms he was getting ``African Pathways Radio`` during this hour much
better in California. I`ve also been checking almost every day for the 1800
English broadcast on 17640 with no results, but maybe it will be there April
15 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thorsten Hallmann Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [dxld] Re: Madagascar World Voice - "African Pathways Radio"

...so I expected African Pathways Radio also from 1800 to 1900 on 17640
- but no trace of it.