automatic translation:

From: "The Andean Voice" <h...@andenstimme.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 5:42 AM
Subject: [A-DX] German {and English 0400-0429 UT} directly from Quito

Hello Christoph {Ratzer}, hi list of participants,

after I've heard now variously that a direct reception of Quito is possible
on 6050 kHz, we have a second trial started, to send in English and German.
In the transmission period B15 it was not possible, because AWR his mission
for North Africa drove in the same time window.
{6045 kHz 0430-0500 UT AWR French via ORS MOS AUT; wb.}

For B16 {sic A-16, AWR now French 6155 kHz via ORS MOS AUT; wb.} have me
promised to change this, since the AWR Moosbrunn broadcasts even were strong
signals in all Americas, and our little "dim light" were here result in flat
signal in the region.

So: just around 0400 UT English (All that Jazz) and approximately 0429 UT
German:
our news magazine and a comment by Dr. Wolff by Ecuador and their
earthquake.

Hardcopy QSL-1 IRC or bank transfer. Information on our webpage:

<Http://www.andenstimme.org>

Currently we send our mail via Germany because the postage for
a standard letter to Europe has increased to US $ 8.50. We give our
Post to visitors and employees which traveling to Germany. Tomorrow a small
parcel of listeners letter goes back to Germany by airplane transport, and
then again next on 11 May too.

Good luck with your RR reception report and mail to HCJB Andenstimme, Try!

Kind regards from Quito, Horst (Rosiak)
{ "The Andean Voice" <h...@andenstimme.org>  via A-DX Austria ng May 5}