Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 8:34 PM
Subject: [HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs May 10-11-12, 2016

CHINA. 11910, May 11 at 1330, I`m checking again for the anomalous CRI
English programming, compared to 11900, but this time 11900 is not
audible. 11910 is very poor and unseems // 9570 via Cuba.

11910, May 12 at 1335, now I can hear both this and 11900, altho 11910 is
very poor; 11900 is running 3 seconds ahead of Cuba 9570.

Peter W. Hanson in south Florida reminds us on the DXLD yg: ``Hi Glenn,
that 11910 frequency has always been different from the rest of the CRI
frequencies at 1300 UT. If I remember correctly that used to be the REE
relay on CRI. It broadcasts the Beijing Hour now instead of what`s on
1008. Otherwise everything I've been able to monitor so far on the rest of
the CRI frequencies have played what is on the 1008 schedule provided by
Alan Roe``

Ah, yes, when the REE relays were canceled a sesquiyear ago, 11910 stayed
on the air and was immediately filled by CRI programming, which evidently
still hasn`t been integrated into their full regular schedule. So now the
only SW chance to hear the once-pervasive `Beijing Hour` show?
(Glenn Hauser, WORLD OF RADIO 1825, DX LISTENING DIGEST)