CUBA  6000 kHz  RHC Spanish sce 11-13 UT via Quivican San Felipe 250 kW
site, using the NVIS fountain like steep angle antenna.

Checked on local Miami FL-USA remote SDR unit, at 1205 UT on May 21,
S=9+40dB  or -37dBm powerful signal.

Heard two 'locutoras', the 'phone-in part' was 2 x 6.7 kHz wide visible on
Perseus software screen. But the lady presenter voice at the bcasting house
studio was even 2 x 12.4 kHz wide broadband signal.

Program interview content matter featured "tourist traffic en Cuba",
"hoteles", "terroristas" ...

Full RHC Spanish A-16 sce schedule on SW see under CUBA item:

The latest edition (21 May) of the WORLDWIDE DX CLUB "Top News",
has been posted:

http://topnews.wwdxc.de

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn Hauser via Hard-Core-DX" Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2016 5:51 AM
Subject: [HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs May 20-21, 2016

CUBA. 17730, May 21 at 0021, RHC in French (not Kriyol) and definitely not
Quechua, which RHC claims airs at 0000, but whenever we check, this
semihour is in French instead. So is Quechua qaput, or what? RHC`s own
schedule, now labeled April-November 2016,
http://www.radiohc.cu/interesantes/frecuencias
claims Quechua is on 15370, a mistake we`ve already discussed (along with
all the other languages; 17730 afternoon transmission is totally
missing!). Aoki believes that it`s on 15370. EiBi, however, shows 17730 at
0000 as Q,F, meaning either, or (and at the same time on 5040 we do hear
Kriyol).

As for Quechua, it is probably significant that RHC website has no Quechua
page (nor ever did?), while it recently added Italian, a language not
(yet?) on SW. See the flags at upper right. Guarani was another native
American language that expired from RHC without notice.

RHC schedule has other gross errors, like English to ``Chicago`` at 20-21
on 11670, as well as 19-20 on 15140, while in fact, 15140 replaced 11670
and the move an hour earlier for DST happened a month before that (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)
This report dispatched at 0351 UT May 21