Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2016 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: [dxld] Re: WWRB now on 15240kHz [1 Attachment]

USA  WWRB now on exact 15239.976  kHz.
Yes,
WeAfrican music heard in progress at 1845 UT on May 21,

S=9 or -68dBm in MA-NJ-USA area,
only S=4 or -98dBm in western Europe,
nil in Calabria Italy and Greece.

But latter SDR rx signal suffered heavily of adjacent 15245 kHz,
due of Issoudun  POWERHOUSE  of S=9+50dB signal,

Arabic of Saturday outlet Radio Medrek, or
15245 1800-1900  F   Voice of Forum of Eritrea Arabic from TDF Issoudun
7=Sat only.
wb

----- Original Message ----- From: "kailud...@t-online.de [dxld]"
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2016 8:14 PM
Subject: [dxld] Re: WWRB now on 15240kHz [1 Attachment]

<*>[Attachment(s) from kailud...@t-online.de [dxld] included below]

New "Mid East Beam" Strong here in San Diego. at 1600 UTC

Still on beyond 1800?

At least there's something on 15240, just barely audible in the sideband
slope of North Korea on 15245. The situation can only be even worse in the Middle East if that is indeed the target area. However, I think I heard the word "Africa"...
Kai

<*>Attachment(s) from kailud...@t-online.de [dxld]:  1 of 1 File(s)
 <*> 15240 210516 1800 UT.mp3