Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 6:23 PM
Subject: RE: [dxld] MONGOLIA: Babcock testing on 1431

1431 kHz: Alternating 400Hz and 1200Hz tones heard weakly under Japanese domestics on GT's Japan receiver, May 25 around 1530 UTC.

Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 05:12:39 -0700

Many thanks Tony. Any observations from any receivers (including remotes) will be welcome. I'll be happy to pass on to Babcock any observations that are posted on DXLD.

Chris