Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2016 10:44 PM
Subject: [dxld] LRA36?

I have been monitoring around 15476 for signs of the Argentine Antarctic
operation, reportedly reactivated this week.
There was a signal trace on 15475.976 between 1930 and 2111 UTC today (3
November) with regular fadeout pattern consistent with how I have heard
this station in past years.

However too weak a signal to get any audio today.  I will continue
monitoring n the hope of improved reception conditions.

73 Bryan Clark
Mangawhai - Northland - New Zealand