Manuel Méndez
Lugo, Spain

Grundig Satellit 500, cable antenna, 8 meters.

ANTARCTICA, 15476.0, LRA 36 Radio Nacional Arcángel San Gabriel, Base
Esperanza, 2000-2015, 01-03. One hour ago Hugo López, from Santiago de Chile
send me a wathasapp informing this station is on air with weak signal.
I tried here in Lugo  at 1930, but strong interference from AWR on 15480 in
Arabic, but at 2000 this station closed and now I am hearing  LRA 36 carrier
on 15476.0 and very weak comments understandable due tu the signal weakness.
(Méndez)

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.