Dear friends,

it is high time to register to this year's EDXC Conference which will be held
in Tampere, Finland on 18-20 August organized by the Finnish DX Association.

We have already received about 30 registrations from abroad and registration of
the Finnish participants will also activate these days. Altogether we expect to
have a participation of 120-150. This meeting will most probably be the last
big DX and shortwave meeting in Europe, so don't miss it!

We are working hard to have a comprehensive conference program. A new version
has just been updated to the conference website
www.sdxl.fi/edxc2017<http://www.sdxl.fi/edxc2017>. More details will be added
later, when some still tentative sessions have been confirmed.

A tour to the beautiful Finnish Lapland will follow after the conference for
those interested. We do have already a good list for tentative participants of
the tour, but the possibility to join the tour will still be open for 10 days,
so if you want to join it, act quickly. After 26 of May we will make a final
decision on how the tour will be done and what the costs will be.

Conference registrations, tour inquiries and all questions are welcome to rv at
sdxl dot com.

Welcome to Finland for a great DX conference!

on behalf of the organizers

Risto Vähäkainu

FDXA