** OKLAHOMA. 89.3, May 15 at 1629 UT, ``Radio 74, The Answer`` non-ID still
from KIEL Loyal OK. This 3.8 kW station at 47 meters is not very far, but not
always audible here without a little help from the troposphere. Gospel huxter.
OK has six other lower-powered stations on 89.3.

92.1, May 15 at 1631 UT, Spanish and praise music, presumed KAMG-LP Enid back
on after several weeks` absence (and before that, dead air). Much weaker than
other LPs in Enid, 94.3 and 99.9, and still there circa 1900 UT check May 16;
driving around Enid, not solid signal at all, and modulation somewhat over-
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. WORLD OF RADIO 1877 monitoring: confirmed Monday May 15 at 2355 the
2330 airing on WBCQ 9330.20v-CUSB, good S9. Also confirmed UT Tue May 16 at
0030 on WRMI 7730, very good S9+45. Next:

Tue 2130   WRMI 15770 to NE, 9455 to WNW
Tue 2330   WBCQ 9330v-CUSB to WSW
Wed 1030   WRMI 5850 to NW, 9455 to WNW
Wed 1315.5 WRMI 9955 to SSE
Wed 2100   WBCQ 7490v to WSW
Wed 2330   WBCQ 9330v-CUSB to WSW
http://www.worldofradio.org/radioskd.html
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 7730, May 16 at 0604, WRMI with gospel music, presumably // 5850.
This hour most days is blank on the WRMI skedgrid, and formerly filled with
`World Music`. I am afraid the WM music loop has been retired, as we no longer
hear any of the familiar tunes (except sometimes as filler for a minute or
three between programs on various frequencies). Altho ``Up2 & Away`` was done
to death, we miss most of the others. Same applies to the 14-15 UT hour on
11580, following Ukraine weekdays until 1400 and before BS starts at 1500
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 12105, May 16 at 0042, WTWW-3 yet again in dead air at S7 (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1480, May 16 at 1232 UT, yes, KBXD Dallas has a new ``renter`` ---
Spanish monolog preaching, Jesucristo-this & that, and plugging newly on 14-80;
mostly below KQAM which I can`t null completely, making a 72/minute SAH = 1.2
Hz. It`s a pain to have to listen to the latter, with a Wichita local host
Trumpster, still partisan to the corrupt, treasonous, incompetent, mis-elected
Trumpence regime. The preacher mentions another AM frequency before 14-80,
which I have trouble copying; at 1239 UT brief CCI from a third station with
praise music. KBXD fading down as hourtop approaches, but 1258 UT canned
English ID as heard befoe, ``KBXD, 1480, Dallas``, a bit of music, and then
Spanish ID mentioning Wylie-Dallas-Fort Worth, studio address, fade; 1301 UT a
972 AC phone number, YL now; 1302 UT Spanish song and repeated requests by a
different OM for reception reports, how far are they reaching now that they
have 50,000 watts on 1480, Waco? I finally copy the first frequency definitely
as 700, and apparently going to do this until next program at 8:15 am CT. So
1480 is duplicating 700 KHSE, CoL Wylie, which counts upon only 1500/920 watts
U4. Too late this morning to get it, altho under best conditions is barely
audible on groundwave and at night skywave with plenty WLW QRM.

Related from radio-insight.com: ``Station Sales Week Of 5/13: By Lance Venta on
May 13, 2016 No Comments --- Mark Jorgenson’s ACM JCE IV B LLC sells 1480 KBXD
Dallas to Chris Muse for $1.5 million plus a $13,000 payment to break the
station’s tower lease``

So it`s not only been rented but sold. What`s this about the tower lease? Are
they moving somewhere else again? BTW, right next to it from Venta is an item
about Amarillo 99.7 Fun FM called ``KBXD`` as well, but WTFDA shows its correct
call is KBZD (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1540, May 16 at 1230 UT, promo for a show on ``Estrella TV, Canal
29``, which we long ago pegged to The Metroplex market; and string of ESPN
Deportes promos, from KZMP University Park, now on 32 kW day power (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1690, May 16 at 1223 UT, local news on a change of personnel at KMGH
(channel ``7`` named originally for McGraw-Hill publishing), non-ID as
`Denver`s Money Talk` from KDMT Arvada/Lakewood (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

This report dispatched at 2003 UT May 16