To: <rj-f...@eng.nhk.or.jp>; <tsuji.e...@nhk.or.jp>;
<kawamura.t...@nhk.or.jp>; <matsumura.m...@nhk.or.jp>
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 2:27 PM
Subject: May 19 and May 20: NHK Radio Japan via TDF Issoudun France on wrong
6015 kHz frequency

FYI

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ivo Observer" <ivo.obser...@gmail.com>
To: <frequenc...@bnr.bg>
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 11:32 AM

FRANCE  Wrong frequency of Radio Japan NHK World via TDF Issoudun,
May 20:

0300-0500 on  6015 ISS 500 kW / 290 deg to CeAM Japanese,
instead of 6105 kHz in A-17 season.

parallel freq.9490 NAU 250 kW / 140 deg to WeAS Japanese, as scheduled RJ
NHK A-17

http://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.bg/2017/05/wrong-frequency-of-radio-japan-nhk.html

73! Ivo Ivanov
_ Hard-Core-DX mailing list