Manuel Méndez
Lugo, Spain

Radio Joystick, Charlie-Price Show, tomorrow Sunday at 1000 UTC, 7330 kHz via
Moosbrunn, Austria with 100 kW power.

http://radiojoystick.de/frequenzen/

"Since 2013 we broadcast via Media Broadcast. The transmitters are located in
the small town of Moosbrunn near Vienna, broadcasting our shows on every first
Sunday of each month at 12:00 h German time with 100 kW at 7330 kHz on
shortwave to Western Europe!"

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.