Radio Cairo goofed yesterday. Ther 9895khz/2000UTC broadcast is supposed to
be French, but it was English... and modulation was OK and audio quality
was distorted but "fair"..best I've heard from them in just about ever.

Here's my recording:
https://app.box.com/s/oh3b3kfiof3nqpag40o3e15xzw6e0v5j

They almost sound better then Radio Havana Cuba this time around.. when the
usual standard is to sound way worse then RHC...I love to describe Radio
Havana Cuba as a muddy, distorted under modulated crispy dog turd warmed up
in the microwave and shoved through a paper towel tube. Think about that,
imagine it, then listen to RHC.. and tell me i'm wrong.