Holy moly, I think we are in the second apocalypse or something.  For the
second day in less then a week, Radio Cairo in English has decent
modulation and decent audio quality .. and this time english is on the
right frequency of 9800khz, instead of 9895khz where it was the other day
instead of the French that should've been there

For those who aren't aware Radio Cairo is notorious for the last decade or
two to have a huge signal but modulation down in the dumps, maybe 10-20
percent if you're lucky and audio quality that sounds like a dog turd
microwaved till it's crispy and shoved through a paper towel tube.